Mark Kay is the CEO and Founder of MJ Creative Ventures; a company that specialises in providing mobile friendly, SEO optimised websites for Small Business owners and non-profits.
This is a follow on from the previous podcasts where we discuss how small business owners can develop their websites in order to improve their business. In this episode Mark takes a look at the making a website mobile friendly and helps us to understand better some of key features and terms that newbies should be aware of.
- What is a mobile friendly website
- Does my website need to be mobile friendly
- What are the advantages apart from the look of your website
- Your current website and what is needed to make it mobile friendly
- Making an old website mobile friendly using current content
- Optimising content for a mobile friendly website
- Popups are annoying even on a desktop
- The hamburger or three horizontal lines stripes
- The effect of social media and share buttons
- The differences for mobile friendly SEO
- Business advantages of having a mobile friendly website