Mark Kay is the CEO and Founder of MJ Creative Ventures; a company that specialises in providing mobile friendly, SEO optimised websites for Small Business owners and non-profits.
This is a follow on from the previous podcasts where we discuss how small business owners can develop their websites in order to improve their business. In this episode Mark takes a look at the making a website mobile friendly and helps us to understand better some of key features and terms that newbies should be aware of.
- The basic security issues that a business should be aware of
- How a business owner can protect and reduce the chance of an attack
- Preparation for the attack so what preparation should an
- What to do after the attack
- A recent case of an attack and what happened
- How an attack slows down a website
- Are there any other examples of that you can give us
- How latest software and plugin versions affect an attack
- Once someone has got in what to do?